Monday 10 March 2008

Still slogging on with the coursework and I have spent most of last week working in my sketchbook developing responses to the samples I am producing. Today I had to play with dipping the fabric into PVA (ok), Wax (quite nice) and Plaster (revolting) which seemed to emulate the weather outside - extremely messy. I am feeling slightly better about the course because of a chat I had with Gavin Fry - the level 2 pastoral tutor- he is a lovely man as well as a great artist and I hope one day I will actually get him as a personal tutor.
We (the ERTF steering group) visited the University again on Friday to make final checks for Launch Day which will soon be upon us. Luckily it was an even better venue than I remembered and I hope we will give all the attending members a great day.

No comments: