Monday 12 November 2007

I have been catching up with all the work put on hold whilst I was in hospital. The ERTF meeting went fairly well last week and I think we are just about there with the membership packs although I might need to do a bit of chasing if they are going to be ready for distribution by next week. Tomorrow I have the monthly Material Girls meeting and again I think I will be doing a bit of gentle pushing to make sure that the group is on target for our exhibition next October.
Finally I'm pushing myself to get this 3rd OPUS assignment done. I have been using the computer a lot in the design this this time and am producing (I hope) a 'neck corset' that will be beaded to represent both status and control that 'clothing' the neck symbolises.It is giving me the opportunity to play with some different materials to create the corset and I am now deciding between Formafelt (which might prove to heavy) and Kozo. I'll let you know which way I go.

No comments: