Tuesday 18 December 2007

Doesn't time fly! In my last blog I was bemoaning struggling my way through my last assignment and now it is almost complete- just in time for Christmas thank goodness. My daughter has almost finished her mocks and even the puppy seems house trained at last!I intend to give myself a complete 'textile' break over the festive season and then launch into my work for the next Material Girls exhibition (October 13th -24th 2008) before I have to start into my last level 1 degree module in February. I think it is going to prove a busy year 2008 so I think a rest before the storm is exactly what is required now. So to all my fellow bloggers I wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.

2 comments:

sharon young said...

Hi Chrissy
Good to see you back. What a beautiful piece, is it a post card?
Sounds like you've been working very hard over the past few weeks, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go next with your creative projects.
Merry xmas

Purple Missus said...

Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year to you too Chrissy. Very much looking forward to what the new year will bring with regards to ERTF.
All the best.