Tuesday 19 May 2009

Moderation at the Minories

Saturday's moderation went ok - I think. It was strange to be attending a different venue but the venue was lovely , much nicer than the one in the middle of London. Martin and I took ourselves to the local zoo for the day whilst I waited to go back and do my presentation (which meant I was a bit on edge all day). I only had one hitch with the equipment and seemed to manage to answer all the questions they level so fingers crossed. I then gratefully staggered into the cafe to meet up with Martin and some of the others on the course while we waited to pick up our work. Its so nice to get together occasionally, that's what you miss out on with distance learning. The day was really well run and bodes well, I feel, for the new school.
We finished the day with 'tea at the rectory' or rather a catch up with Martin's cousin whose the vicar in Colchester. Now its just that long wait for the results-arrhh!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a nerve-wracking day but with enjoyable bits too. Good luck for the results. Your photos are great.

Gina said...

Sounds like it went well Chris. In some ways I'm sorry I didn't have to go.