Saturday 17 March 2012

Bye bye Lucy Lou


Lucy was a little cat with a big attitude. For nearly 17 years she ruled the roost and kept the household menagerie in order- human and animal. Her spirit always burned brightly but her body finally failed her and she slipped away. I would like to think that at the gates of pussy cat heaven her ginger tom brother is waiting saying 'come on sis, hurry up I've found the perfect spot for us to lie in the sunshine'. Travel swiftly lovely Lucy- we'll miss you

4 comments:

Heather said...

It's always so hard to say goodbye to a beloved pet. I've had to do it too many times. I've lots of happy memories though, and I'm sure you have too.

Miriam Weaver said...

I think Heather's words are perfect so I echo them!

Diane Kelsey said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you all at this sad time. X

Judy Martin said...

Our pets are very important.

big hug