Wednesday 5 September 2007

The kids are finally back to school and life can start moving,textilewise, again. I am working hard on my three pieces I am submitting to PRISM in a couple of weeks time. I don't know if any will be accepted as it has been a bit of a rush because of being accepted to the group late in the year I haven't had the full time to work on them but I am enjoying creating something completely new in concept.
Tomorrow we are off to scout venues for the launch of the Eastern Region Textile Forum. We have preliminary examined 3 and are now going for a closer look and to to examine the facilities further.I hope by tomorrow evening we will have a definite venue and date to work towards.

Material Girls recommences next week and we will be working towards our next exhibition in earnest. October 2008 sounds a long way off but it will be here all too soon.
The pocket rocket continues to cause havoc but he has had the last of his jabs this week so by the end of next week we will be able to take him out for a walk which should burn off some of the energy.

No comments: