Friday 18 July 2008

Now its back to reality. I have been trying to approach this wretched figure drawing module from a new perspective just to get me through it -to get away from the observational into something more abstract and to use the figure as a metaphor. So here's a couple of the sketches and developments I have come up with. I still don't like them but they are marginally more interesting than plain figure drawing.
I would also like to recommend the Skin and Bone exhibition at Somerset House in London- I went yesterday and it gave me some great inspiration. Off to Art in Action over the weekend so pray for fine weather.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I've just been having a little root through your blog and I was at art in action that day too.But it was the year before! I love it there, so peaceful and civilised.