Sunday 29 November 2009

All Done

I've Finished! 2 modules completed over one semester amidst all the chaos that has been my life for the last couple of months. I'm so relieved that I can now get on with just sorting out the family and not having to worry about fitting in study. I've even got to the stage where quite honestly I can do no more and it will just have to do- probably not my normal attitude but then at the moment my life isn't exactly normal. So Hip Hurrah it's done and I've just got to utter a prayer that the assessment isn't too awful and I pass. Then I have completed level 2 and am into level 3 and 18months away from completely finishing!!!
Anyhow I have some time out over the next couple of days as I'm off to lunch with my oldest friend today who I have known since I was 11 who no doubt will be administering a bit of TLC and an AQUA-8 meeting tomorrow to sort out our next year's programme.Then on Tuesday I've got to dig the house out from under 2 months mess- I might be sometime.....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well done - do hope your tutor will appreciate all your hard work and give you a good result. Love the images with shoes, rose petals, etc. Enjoy your lunch out and don't worry too much about tidying the house - it'll only get messed up again!

sharon young said...

Well done, you set yourself a hefty target and you did it. Hope all goes well for the assessment.
Have a good few days off and enjoy yourself .