Wednesday 8 May 2013

4000 miles


Do you remember last year,our (Material Girls and Articulation) project and  the series of exhibitions and talks we hosted in the UK ? Well the exhibition tour is just about to kick off  in Canada (see the flyer above). There is a whole lot more details on the gallery's website and I am rather tickled to see that they have used a snippet of my work on that website. We wish our Canadian colleagues a successful and enjoyable series of exhibitions over the next year , hoping they have as much fun as we had.
The funny thing is I have only just realised that next week I and my friend Miriam will have our work on display in London and Canada simultaneously. That's approx 4000 miles apart ! It also amused me that somebody once asked me how far I thought I could take my textile work- I don't think 4000 miles is a bad start.

3 comments:

Miriam Weaver said...

Oh! yes never thought that I'd have work on both sides of the Atlantic showing at the same time!. Mind you never thought I'd have work exhibited at all!!!!

Heather said...

I think you could say that you have 'arrived'! Congratulations.

Ingrid Lincoln said...

Opening tonight Chris. Will send more photos

Ingrid