Wednesday 3 September 2008

It's Finished! At last I have completed the dreaded visual studies figure drawing module. Everything is mounted up and packed ready to be transported to London for assessment on Saturday, trains willing that is as in their wisdom they have decided to close both my local underground and overground lines for engineering work virtually every weekend up until Christmas. I am so relieved that I made it to the end - of course I may not pass it but at the moment I don't actually care I'm just glad its over. I can now get on with getting things sorted for the Material Girls exhibition which is rapidly approaching mid- October and for the next ERTF conference on November 1st as well as Alli Pally, and the EG, and .... Lets just say its going to be a busy next couple of months. I can stitch again (even though my next module is written- groan!) on things I enjoy. Whoopee!

2 comments:

sharon young said...

Well done!! So glad you got to the end of it at last, hope the assesment is positive.

Miriam Weaver said...

Congratulations, thats another one done, I knew you could do it! The photographs look really good. Hope it goes well on Saturday.

I believe the overground is running on the loop this weekend, so for a change Rainham has trains this weekend.