Wednesday 29 April 2009

I have nearly finished my latest module which is a good job as AS levels are about to start which means Kirsty will be going into meltdown mode.She is so desperate to get into nursing that I really hope she does well .
I have just got to 'flesh out' the contextual part of this module and make sure all the 't's are crossed and 'i's dotted and I think I've done as much as I can before 'moderation' on 16th May. Its certainly been quite a semester all things considered but I have enjoyed this module immensely which has been a great relief after the last 2 and all the problems surrounding the course. There's piles of work but I'm putting up a couple of pictures to show you the final conclusion. Now all I've got to do is dig out my work area from under the 10 ton of books, materials and other stuff I tend to accumulate before the next semester starts!

No comments: